New PhD students' pratical guide
This section contents useful information for new arrivals (LEAD Welcome commitee, registration, training offering, obligations, thesis commitee, PhD defence)
- Welcome to the lab : the new arrivals will be introduced to all the LEAD members by the Phd student delegate during their tour of the lab.
- Here is the new arrivals' guide : (coming soon)
- Registration and E2S (doctoral school) procedures:
- Registration :before the 31/10.
- training offered by the "Mission Doctorale".
- Thesis commitee : Designation of a commitee (generally, the future "rapporteurs") to whom an annual report of the work advancement is sent. A favorable opinion of the commitee is required for re-registration.