LEAD is located in Dijon, France
LEAD - CNRS UMR 5022
University of Burgundy
Pole AAFE, Esplanade Erasme
21065 Dijon Cedex
47° 18" 44' N
5° 03" 56' E
Tel: 03 80 39 57 81 (inside France)
33 3 80 39 57 81 (outside France)
Fax: 03 80 39 57 67 (inside France)
33 3 80 39 57 67 (outside France)
Map of Dijon (PDF)
Afficher Lead UMR5022 sur une carte plus grande
Getting to LEAD
As of September 2010, there are direct plane flights between the Southampton, Nantes, Bordeaux and Toulouse airports and the Dijon-Longvic airport. From other destinations, it is necessary to land at one of the Paris airports and then take the high-speed train (TGV) from the Gare de Lyon (Paris) to Dijon.
The Dijon train station is in the center of town. The high-speed train (TGV) takes one hour from Paris and there are numerous trains each day between Paris and Dijon.
- From the north, take the north-south A6 motorway. It takes between 3 and 3:30 from from Paris. Leave the A6 at the A38 turnoff, which takes you directly to Dijon.
- From the south, take the A6 motorway from Lyons and take the A31 turnoff to Dijon. Take the Dijon exit that leads to the Ring road (N274). Follow the signs to the University.
- Coming from the east, take the A39 motorway. It terminates in Dijon near the University.
By bus from the train station:
- Take the No. 1 bus heading towards “Quetigny – Quetigny Europe” and get off at the “Dijon – Fac. Mirande” stop. It is approximately a 10 min. walk to the Pôle AAFE.
- Take the No. 1 bus heading towards “Quetigny – Quetigny Europe” and change at the “Dijon – Darcy Chaussier” stop. From there take the No. 5 bus in the direction of “Dijon-Campus” and get off at the stop “Dijon – Erasme”.